READY TO EXPAND YOUR PRACTICE AND INCREASE REVENUE WITH BOARDING?
IBPSA members already include forward-thinking veterinarians and practice managers like you. Join our growing community today for the support you need to leverage the trust your clients already have in you to care for their pets, while also expanding the potential client base for your practice and creating a new revenue stream.
Do you know the number of pets you will need to board to maximize profits? How many runs will you need? What about the most profitable services and amenities to offer? What additional staffing will you need? Who has the answers to help you plan and succeed?
IBPSA HAS THE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES YOU NEED TO ESTABLISH A SUCCESSFUL BOARDING FACILITY.
Pet boarding is a multi-billion dollar business, but sucess on an individual level depends on education, information, and smart planning. IBPSA is committed to providing our members with the tools and support they need to:
- Maximize profits
- Enhance reputation
- Hire and keep a world-class team
- Stay current with changes and trends in the industry
- Stay networked with supportive, dedicated professionals
IBPSA Member Services are designed to help you take your practice to a whole new level of profit, professionalism, and consistency.
“As an AAHA Accredited practice owner, I see the value of high standards and training. IBPSA is a great resource for anyone expanding into daycare and boarding.”
– Ben Savard, DVM, Medical Director, Raintree Pet Resort + Medical Center
WE HELP OUR MEMBERS DEVELOP WINNING ATTRIBUTES
- Strategic hiring processes
- Systemized jobs
- Pricing strategies
- Year-round revenue plan
- Legal changes known and planned for business model for a healthy retirement
- Consistent, engaging communication
- Fun, safe, and friendly environment
And…IBPSA offers the only Safety Certification Program in the industry!
“Coming from veterinary medicine, animal boarding and daycare were completely foreign to me. IBPSA has given me the education and confidence needed to care for animals on a new level, bringing my medical background with me, and giving my clients a higher level of overall animal care.”
– Rebecca Weatherford, RVT, General Manager, Monte Vista Pet Lodge