Building the Team You Need to Grow Your Pet Care Business May 15, 2019
Legislative News Update (Vol 1, Issue 1)May 21, 2019
Make your marketing person aware (if that’s you, put on your marketing hat)…
IBPSA Pet Care Business Excellence Awards (“the Ibbys”) are open for nominations!
Awards will be presented to pet care services providers and industry vendors at the Seventh Annual IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show on Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Nominees must be IBPSA Members. Awards will be presented for
- Independent Provider
- Facility Award
- Multiple Facility Award
- Franchisee Award
- Industry Vendors
Winners do not need to be present to receive their award (we’ll make sure someone fun accepts on your behalf).
Here are just a few reasons why to enter your nomination:
- There is no cost to enter.
- Entering is a way to build your brand and name recognition in the industry and in your community.
- Small businesses have just as much of a chance to win as big companies, based on the categories.
Winners will receive:
- An inscribed award and certificate.
- Digital “winner” badge for your website and other online use.
- A range of free tools to promote your award such as a media kit with a ready-to-go press release, images, and suggested content for your social media and contact database.
- Recognition of your win in Pet Care Pro Quarterly and across IBPSA’s website and social media.
To download the informative Entry Kit and for details on how to nominate, visit: THEIBBYS.COM