Whether you’re the owner or employee of a boarding facility, a groomer, a dog walker, a veterinarian, or a dog masseuse, IBPSA has the services to help you.
Many who enter the pet care services industry do so based purely on their love of animals but, as the numbers show, this is big business. IBPSA is committed to providing our members with the tools and support they need to maximize profits, enhance their reputation, hire and keep a world-class team, stay current with changes and trends in the industry, and stay networked with supportive, dedicated professionals.
IBPSA member services are designed to help you take your business to a whole new level of profit, professionalism, and consistency. We help our members develop the following business attributes:
- Strategic hiring process in place and employees who care, are fully trained and certified
- Systemized jobs and performance-based compensation
- Pricing strategies that are profitable and that customers love
- Year-round revenue plan
- Legal changes known and planned for and a business model headed toward a healthy retirement
- Consistent, engaging communication with customers (new and old)
- No injuries
- And, most importantly, a fun, safe, and friendly environment for pets
Ready to let IBPSA help you reach your full potential and be part of a growing, dedicated community?