Pricing For Profit
Financial Strategies for Your Pet Care Business and Life
February 10-11, 2019
Our next Pricing For Profit, a financial workshop that brings real financial strategies to help build a successful pet care business and personal lifestyle, will be held February 10-11, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency DFW in Dallas, Texas.
Are you running your pet care business or is your pet care business running you? All too often it can feel like the latter. Pricing For Profit is a financial workshop dedicated to helping you make sure you’re working smarter, not harder.
This insightful, thought-provoking workshop will help you stay in control and give you the real-world answers you want and need to questions like:
- How can I leave my business for a vacation and know it will function fine without me?
- How can I get more personal time and less aggravation running my business?
- How can I be sure I fully understand the financial side of my business and how can I make it better?
- How much is my business really worth and how can I build its value in the near future?
- How can I raise my rates painlessly, not lose business, and find out what I really need to charge to make the profit I want?
- How can I make more profit with the overhead I currently have?
- How can I achieve a real exit strategy and a solid financial future?
Why not take a step back and take a fresh look at your financials with a business profit coach? The Pricing For Profit workshop is a 2-day course happening February 10-11, 2019, in Dallas, Texas. The price is just $575 for IBPSA Members and $675 for Non-members. A small investment compared to the potential for huge gain. Whether you’re new to the business or need to take a moment to ensure you’re still making the most of your business, don’t miss this real-world financial education opportunity.
PRICING IBPSA MEMBER – $575
PRICING NON-MEMBER – $675 (Why not JOIN NOW and enjoy lots of IBPSA Member benefits?)
HOTEL PRICING – $159/night (information on how to book with this special IBPSA rate will be in your registration email).
PRICING FOR PROFIT TESTIMONIALS
“Take advantage of the opportunity if you can get into the next Pricing For Profit workshop, you’ll get back 10-fold on your investment – it’s amazing.”
– Al Bowman, Cinder Hills Kennels
“I wanted to let you know that after 25+ years of seminars the Pricing For Profit is one of the first I have attended that provided an invaluable tangible subject that I feel any business owner should understand and learn. Typically you are presented with ideas and generalizations and go home and attempt to implement with no definable success. I felt the instructor, Jeremy, provided us with formulas and numbers that no business can run successfully without knowing and understanding. I always knew our profit margin but am now able to dissect those numbers more effectively and hopefully improve our bottom line for future sale.”
– Josie (The Pet Fair, Columbia, Missouri)
“I really felt this was a superior return on investment – time and money!”
– Sharon Sutton, The Cat House Hotel
PRICING FOR PROFIT CASE STUDIES
The following compares the third quarter revenue for two facilities who took our October 2014 P4P workshop. Why wait to start your success story? Register today!
Q3 2014 -13.11%
Q3 2015 +14.72%
Q3 2016 +26.1%
Q3 2014 -4.48%
Q3 2015 +14.83%
Q3 2016 +6.38%