JOIN IBPSA NOW
IBPSA offers three types of membership, Bronze, Silver and Vendor Member.
BRONZE & SILVER MEMBER
If you are a pet care services provider (or considering becoming one) such as the owner or employee of a pet boarding or daycare facility, pet sitter, dog walker, groomer, veterinarian, trainer, or dog masseuse. If that’s you, you’re at the right place. We invite you to join us a Bronze or Silver Member. Keep reading, below, for your membership options and join us!
When you join IBPSA, you gain immediate access to our wealth of resources. If you own a pet care business and have employees, membership also allows you to grant access to our Online Education Center to your staff for one location. Have more than one location? Great! IBPSA offers discounts for multiple location membership.
Bronze Membership is $302 per year JOIN NOW
- Access to Video Library – Free
- Access to Heroes For Healthy Pets Certificate Program – Free
- Access to Species Certifications – Pay per course
- Access to Safety Training Materials – Pay per manual
- Access to Free Resources
- Weekly Newsletter – Free
- Thrive Master Group – Free for Owner/Operators & GM’s
Silver Membership is $402 per year JOIN NOW
- Gets all of the above PLUS Free courses for your entire staff and discounted pricing on paid education!
$630 per year JOIN NOW
Industry suppliers and businesses allied with the pet boarding, daycare, and pet care services industry (manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, etc.) can join as an IBPSA Vendor Member and enjoy these benefits to reach your target market:
- Listing in IBPSA Vendor Directory
- Ongoing exposure to our growing membership
- Preferred placement at our annual IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show plus more educational workshops
- Discounting pricing as a conference exhibitor
- Preferred placement for sponsorships
- Highlighted in our quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to present an educational webinar
If you haven’t checked out all of IBPSA Member benefits and services, you can do so here.
All Members must agree to abide by the IBPSA Code of Conduct.
Questions? Contact email@example.com