Early Bird Rates for the 2019 Conference End June 24thJune 19, 2019
Pricing For Profit for Pet Care BusinessesJune 25, 2019
Have you nominated yourself and/or a favorite industry vendor for an Ibby award yet, IBPSA Members? The deadline to do so is June 30th.
The deadline to nominate your pet care business and/or an industry vendor for the IBPSA Pet Care Business Excellence Awards aka the Ibbys is almost here. Don’t risk the wrath of your marketing person (or be kicking yourself on July 1st). Here are just a few reasons why to enter your nomination:
- There is no cost to enter.
- Entering is a way to build your brand and name recognition in the industry and in your community.
- Small businesses have just as much of a chance to win as big companies, based on the categories.
Winners will receive:
- An inscribed award and certificate.
- Digital “winner” badge for your website and other online use.
- A range of free tools to promote your award such as a media kit with a ready-to-go press release, images, and suggested content for your social media and contact database.
- Recognition of your win in Pet Care Pro Quarterly and across IBPSA’s website and social media.
And is there a pet care industry vendor who has made your business better? Why not nominate them as well? You can nominate up to 3 of your favorites.
Get the details and links to nomination forms at theibbys.com.