Have You Made Your Nominations, IBPSA Members?June 25, 2019
New Issue of Pet Care Pro Quarterly (Q3 2019) Unleashed!July 8, 2019
Are you running your pet care business or is your pet care business running you? All too often it can feel like the latter. Pricing For Profit is a financial workshop dedicated to helping you make sure you’re working smarter, not harder.
This insightful, thought-provoking workshop will help you stay in control and give you the real-world answers you want and need to questions like:
- How can I leave my business for a vacation and know it will function fine without me?
- How can I get more personal time and less aggravation running my business?
- How can I be sure I fully understand the financial side of my business? How can I make it better?
- How much is my business really worth? How can I build its value in the near future?
- How can I raise my rates painlessly and not lose business?
- How can I find out what I really need to charge to make the profit I want?
- How can I make more profit with the overhead I currently have?
- How can I achieve a real exit strategy and a solid financial future?
- Why not take a step back and take a fresh look at your financials with a business profit coach and get the answers?
The Pricing For Profit workshop is a 2-day course happening September 29-30, 2019, in Palm Springs, California (just in advance of the 2019 Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show). The price is just $575 for IBPSA Members and $675 for Non-members. Lunch provided. A small investment compared to the potential for huge gain. Whether you’re new to the pet care business or need to take a moment to ensure you’re still making the most of your business, don’t miss this real-world financial education opportunity.
For more information on the next Pricing For Profit, visit petcareconference.com/pre-conference-2019/pricing-for-profit.