The International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA) is dedicated to improving your business, your life, and our industry. Hundreds of your industry colleagues have already joined us to better their businesses and improve their lives, how about you?
Need more information? Check out these FAST FACTS…
Membership is just $288 year (only $24 a month)
Member benefits include:
- 24/7 access to resources via your member-only dashboard
- Ability to register your staff under your facility, so they have their own access to the education programs and other services
- Your facility listed in our Member Directory for consumers to find you
- Online Learning Management System (LMS) for ease of taking courses and exams
- Video library with all historical and current recorded educational presentations by experts in the pet care services industry
- Safety Certification Program for your facility
- Free monthly Educational Webinars
- Member discounted pricing on the vast number of Educational and Operational Products in our online store
- Member discounted pricing on our Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Member discounted pricing on Educational Workshops held throughout the year.
IBPSA membership also features member-only access to Education and Certification Courses for you and your staff including:
- Basic Canine
- Advanced Canine
- Basic Feline
- Advanced Feline
And coming soon…
- Basic Avian
- Advance Avian
- Basic Rabbit
- Advanced Rabbit
- Basic Ferret
- Advanced Ferret
- Basic Guinea Pig
- Advanced Guinea Pig
More member benefits include:
- Independent third party certification is coming through PACCC and IBPSA has what you need to prepare for the PACCC certification exams
- IBPSA represents the industry in regulatory and legislative issues – we make sure your voice is heard
- Networking opportunities
- Up-to-the minute information on the latest in the pet care services industry via email announcements, quarterly newsletter, IBPSA website and blog, and social media
- Automated inquiry system to send questions or comments directly to IBPSA
- Vendor members who provide discounts or other special features for IBPSA members
- Promotion of IBPSA and its members via press releases, social media, and public awareness campaigns
- Free IBPSA mobile app to stay informed while “on the go!”
So, are you ready to join IBPSA? Hundreds of your industry colleagues have already joined us to better their businesses and improve their lives. With membership dues pricing at only $288 per year, how about you?
Still need more information?…
So, what’s in it for you? How will IBPSA help with the day to day challenges of running a safe and successful business?
Since our launch in 2010, IBPSA’s mission has never wavered ― we are dedicated to providing the training, education, products, trends, information, and legislative support you need to ease the burden of running a business while making your business more successful. IBPSA members include traditional and non-traditional pet care service providers including boarding facilities, veterinarians, groomers, trainers, pet sitters, doggie daycares, pet massage, and holistic care just to name a few. With IBPSA membership you will:
- Find strength in numbers. Together, we are a powerful voice for the best in the pet care services industry.
- Strengthen your business and secure your future. Take advantage of cutting edge business resources and tools to maximize your profits, increase customer satisfaction and retention, and all without sacrificing integrity.
- Increase credibility. Display your IBPSA logo and Code of Conduct to let your clients know you’re among the best in the industry.
- Stay “in the know.” Enjoy easy access to the latest industry news and trends. Get the business tips and insight you need from FREE monthly webinars exclusively for members.
- Benefit from community. Learn from and grow with others in the industry via informative and inspirational member events – online and in real life.
Are you or your managers spending most of your time training your staff? How much time is it costing you? Let IBPSA help!
With our high-quality education and certification programs you will not only save your valuable time you will also:
- Raise the level of staff performance
- Increase your confidence in the ability of your staff to properly care for the pets in your care
- Enjoy more time to focus on other aspects of your business – maybe even enjoy some time off
- Raise your customer’s confidence and get good buzz attracting new customers thanks to your trained and certified staff
- Increase your edge on the competition
- Raise your rates to reflect the quality of training of your staff
- Increase staff morale, pride in their positions, motivation, and team work
- Have ready-to-go IBPSA press releases announcing staff certifications and certificates of accomplishment to proudly display
Join today and have immediate access to these Animal Care Certification Programs
The IBPSA animal care education and certification programs, developed by veterinarians and industry experts, provide an invaluable base of pet care knowledge for facility owners and their employees. Animal care certifications are available in English, Spanish, and French Canadian.
“Our facility has been using IBPSA’s educational programs for every employee since its availability. The education of our entire staff is a cornerstone to our business. Education brings knowledge and knowledge brings the power to do things in a safe and healthy manner for both our employees and the family members entrusted to our care. IBPSA’s programs give our entry level employees a nice foundation to build upon. IBPSA continues to develop certification programs for many aspects of running a facility. The cost of each certification is minimal compared to the value we get in return! Thank you, IBPSA!”
– Al Bowman, Cinder Hills Boarding Kennel
…And our Risk Management Safety Certification Program
This comprehensive program not only offers necessary safety measures for your facility, your employees, and the pets in your care, it also helps your bottom line by providing cost-effective ways to improve risk management programs, reducing losses and positively impacting insurance premium costs. IBPSA was established to support the pet care industry in all aspects of pet care operations, including Risk and Safety Management. To help foster best safety practices, we have developed this Risk Management Safety Certification Program exclusively for IBPSA members.
…And a premier line-up of the products and educational materials you need to run your best business
With 24/7 availability in our online store, IBPSA members can access what they need to save time and be up to date with the information and education they need. Just a sample of what you can access for purchase immediately upon joining:
PACCC CERTIFICATION RESOURCES
To be among the first in your market to earn professional designation and stand apart in the pet services industry, IBPSA offers the education and resources you need to be ready for the PACCC exams.
80+ page editable Word doc. Designed just for the pet care industry. Build a safety plan that will protect you, your employees and your clients. Emergency Action Plan included. Available in English, Spanish, and French Canadian
SAFETY TRAINING PRODUCTS
Slips, Trips, & Falls
Back Safety & Lifting
Fire Safety Program
Editable Word doc that can be tailored to your facility operations. A must for those looking to reduce employee costs and increase efficiency in their facility.