For the education you need to become part of the PACCC, join IBPSA today!
UPDATE! PACCC has announced the very first group of Certified Professional Animal Care Providers and we’re thrilled to see that a whopping 65% are IBPSA Members! Congratulations to our amazing family of caring pet care providers. Here is what one newly credentialed IBPSA Member told us:
“So many thanks for all of the resource material that I was able to use from IBPSA to prepare for the exam!”
– Stephanie Shipley, CPACP
Owner/Operator Paw & Order
In November 2016, the Professional Animal Care Certification Council (PACCC) began conducting the first independent certification exams for the pet care services industry. As a professional animal care provider working in the pet boarding, dog daycare, dog walking or pet sitting industries, PACCC certification will confirm your knowledge of professional animal care and set the standard for pet parents.
To be among the first in your market to earn professional designation and stand apart in the pet services industry, IBPSA offers – exclusively for its members – much of the education and resources you need to be ready for the PACCC exams. The following outlines our current educational resources. To access, you must be an IBPSA member. Joining is easy and affordable and the benefits are countless. In addition to gaining access to our convenient, member-exclusive online store, you will enjoy:
- Free monthly webinars with a focus on business success and your financial future
- Access to our complimentary resource library
- Insightful quarterly newsletters
- The comfort and power of community
Immediately available to you as an IBPSA member…
Animal Care Education/ Certification Courses
- Canine Basic
- Canine Advanced
- Feline Basic
- Feline Advanced
- Rabbits Basic
- Rabbits Advanced
- Avian Basic
- Avian Advanced
- Guinea Pig Basic
Facility Safety Certification Course
- IBPSA Safety Manual – Safety Accreditation
Manager and Operator Educational Webinars (FREE)
- 5 Steps to Mobilize Pet Care Provider Marketing for 2015
- Access Discount Healthcare Presents MD iPass
- Budgets Made Easy
- Caring for the Geriatric and Special Needs Pets
- A Conversation on our Industry’s 2015 Financial Survey
- Cost Mediation and Increasing Profitability
- Creating a Staff Training Program
- Customer Retention vs Acquisition: And the Winner Is…
- Getting Them to Play…Your Staff with the Dogs!
- How to Get More Client Calls from Google in 2016: 3 Insider Secrets About Your Website Ranking
- Key Performance Indicators for the Pet Care Industry (Part 1 of 2)
- Key Performance Indicators for the Pet Care Industry (Part 2 of 2)
- Management: You’re Not Alone!
- Retirement Planning: A Unique Program That Allows for Tax-favored Growth and Tax-free Distributions
- Safety First: The Inside Scoop on IBPSA’s Risk Management Safety Certification Program
- Sanitation Simplified
- SEO Alert: Two New Changes Google Wants You to Make Before They Put You on Page One!
- The Importance of Employee Screening in the Pet Industry
- The PEO: Your Full Service Offsite Human Resource Department
- What Loyalty Program Is Right for You?
At least one new free webinar added virtually every month!
Manager and Operator Educational Courses in Online Store
- IBPSA HR Manual Operation Manuals
- IBPSA Safety Manual
- Basic Pet Care Manual
- Emergency Manual
- Employee Manual
- Front Desk Manual
- Grooming Manual
- Operations Manual
- Training Manual
- Emergency Preparedness Program Operation Manuals
- Fire Safety Program (PPT) Operation Manuals
- Preventing Slips, Trips, and Falls Operation Manuals
- Heat Stress Program Operation Manuals
- Back Safety and Lifting (PPT) Operation Manuals
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program (Set) Operation Manuals
- HAZCOM Training Set Operation Manuals
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Workplace Violence Prevention Program
Learn more about PACCC at paccert.org.