The International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA) is a professional trade association serving the pet care services industry.
Americans spent more than $60 billion on their pets in 2015. Of that, at $5.41 billion, pet care services, which includes grooming, boarding, walking, training, and pet sitting grew by the largest percentage – more than triple the growth percentage of any other category. We provide the training, education, products, trends, information, and legislative support to help our members succeed in this rapidly growing and competitive industry. IBPSA members include traditional and non-traditional pet care services providers including boarding facilities, veterinarians, groomers, trainers, pet sitters, doggie daycares, pet massage, and holistic care providers
The IBPSA education and certification programs, developed by veterinarians and industry experts, provide an invaluable base of pet care knowledge for service providers, facility owners, managers, and staff. Our focus on current industry trends and analysis of impact to business, as well as staying abreast of industry legislation, allows our members to focus on making their business a success. IBPSA also facilitates and encourages networking opportunities so our members can gain support and learn from other industry professionals.
So, are you ready to join IBPSA? Hundreds of your industry colleagues have already joined us to better their businesses and improve their lives.
How does IBPSA help with the day to day challenges of running a safe and successful pet care services business?
Since our launch in 2010, IBPSA’s mission has never wavered ― we are dedicated to providing the training, education, products, trends, information, and legislative support you need to ease the burden of running a business while making your business more successful. As an IBPSA Member you will:
- Find strength in numbers. Together, we are a powerful voice for the best in the pet care services industry.
- Strengthen your business and secure your future. Take advantage of cutting edge business resources and tools to maximize your profits, increase customer satisfaction and retention, and all without sacrificing integrity.
- Increase credibility. Display your IBPSA logo and Code of Conduct to let your clients know you’re among the best in the industry.
- Stay “in the know.” Enjoy easy access to the latest industry news and trends. Get the business tips and insight you need from FREE monthly webinars exclusively for members.
- Benefit from community. Learn from and grow with others in the industry via informative and inspirational member events – online and in real life.
Are you or your managers spending most of your time training your staff? How much time is it costing you? Let IBPSA help!
With our high-quality education and certification programs you will not only save your valuable time you will also:
- Raise the level of staff performance
- Increase your confidence in the ability of your staff to properly care for the pets in your care
- Enjoy more time to focus on other aspects of your business – maybe even enjoy some time off
- Raise your customer’s confidence and get good buzz attracting new customers thanks to your trained and certified staff
- Increase your edge on the competition
- Raise your rates to reflect the quality of training of your staff
- Increase staff morale, pride in their positions, motivation, and team work
- Have ready-to-go IBPSA press releases announcing staff certifications and certificates of accomplishment to proudly display